12.06.2011

Oistens

Every Friday night in Barbados they have a fish fry at the fish market in Oistens. I am not a huge fan of seafood, but thought it would be a fun experience and would at least try it. I will never regret that decision. The bell boy at the resort told us we had to try the marlin. 



It did not disappoint.
Also, they had the best ketchup I have ever had in my life. 
It almost tasted like honey.



There were also little shops set up selling tons of jewelry and trinkets.
I ended up buying that necklace.


We also enjoyed some peppermint ice cream.


There was music playing all night and tons of people were dancing. There were a couple of kids that were actually pretty good. I weaseled my way to the front of a dance circle that was probably a little too small for some of the moves they were doing. Despite a few near misses it was really fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment