12.05.2011

Atlantis

Another activity Mark and I went on was a submarine tour of the reef. We had so much fun and both agreed it was our favorite part of the trip. Mark signed us up for the first tour of the day, 9:00 am, which turned out to be inspiration. Our tour was only half full. The tour right after us was completely packed. So much so, that someone couldn't handle the tight quarters and asked to be taken back.

We were lucky. Since it was so small, Mark and I sat right next to our tour guide, Romell, and he would talk to just us. Plus he was hilarious. The windows that we looked through were about 3" thick, so Romell told us to turn off the flash on our cameras. Since the lights in the submarine were turned off he told us we could have the flash on for that. Then he said, "So remember, don't flash the fish, but you can flash each other." I died laughing.


Our shuttle out to the dive site


This is Sir Williby
It was supposed to be sunk on the reef but ended up sliding off.







Our vessel, Atlantis III.


Apparently this company does tours around the world, so if you are ever in one of those locations I highly recommend going.

No comments:

Post a Comment