10.12.2009

Our First House!

Sorry this has taken so long, but we just got internet today! So here are just a few pictures of our new home.

Holding the actual keys!

The door is open and we are moving in our stuff.

The truck and trailer with all of our stuff.

The rest of these pictures were taken when we first started looking at the house.
Mark is standing in our mud room/laundry room.

This is our half bath which consists of a shower.
Buddy currently sleeps in this shower.

This is the second bedroom that is housing all of our boxes.
I have to come in this room in order to get dressed in the mornings.

Our lovely kitchen.

The vanity. To the left is the handicapped shower.
To the right is the normal shower and toilet.
If you are counting, that is three showers, one toilet, and no doors.

The "master" bedroom. It is quite small.

We are very happy in our cute little house. We started our renovations and will be sure to put up pictures of our progress.


3 comments:

  1. Did buddy choose the shower or is that where you and Mark decided he would sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I'm sad you're not still a my house, I'm thrilled for you guys!!

    I'm excited to see how it shapes up - hopefully there's something I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam and I are so jealous! That is all Adam has talked about since you told him on the last muddy trip. He loves the little old house on land. To bad we can't move to Idaho. We are so excited and happy for you and hope to come visit! Good luck with the renovations. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete