10.26.2009

Exciting News!

Mark and I are excited to announce a new addition to the Fitch Family...

Jack Black . . . or Black Jack
(It changes everyday)
He is a heeler like our other dog, Buddy, whom we love. It was a crazy weekend to get a new puppy. Sam came up for the weekend, I just got done with midterms, and I had to teach the Relief Society lesson, but we couldn't pass up this little face.

Last Saturday morning, Mark saw an ad on Craigslist for heeler puppies. So I dialed the number and asked for the address. The ad ended up being posted by someone we knew, in fact they lived two houses down from us and are in our ward. I told Mark that we should just go look, but I knew in my mind that I was getting a puppy.


Daddy scratching their bellies.

He is so little, but he is meaty.

Mark and Sam raked up all the leaves in the front yard and we played!




He chews on everything and we are working on potty training,
but he is so much fun.



After running through the leaves awhile, we were tired . . .

He put himself into this weird frog position and slept for quite awhile.

Mommy and baby relaxing.


Daddy and Jack taking a little nap (in the same position).
Too bad it wasn't the frog position.

Aren't they so cute. Jack looks like a miniature version of Buddy. . .
but black.

We are now the proud parents of two!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. I love the new dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you don't need a baby, you've got all the standards with your dogs! They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete