So many of these pictures have shades of Mark as a baby - it just makes me smile. You know, Mark was the first baby I really remember from our family (I was too little to remember Robert this small). It's really fun to have the memories, but I definitely seem some of Maddie in her too - and not just in the awesome fashion sense :)
So adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo many of these pictures have shades of Mark as a baby - it just makes me smile. You know, Mark was the first baby I really remember from our family (I was too little to remember Robert this small). It's really fun to have the memories, but I definitely seem some of Maddie in her too - and not just in the awesome fashion sense :)
Maddie! What a gorgeous little doll! Soo cute. And I love your nickname for her. So happy for your little family!
ReplyDelete