So in the middle of February I was ready to chop it off again, but considering my last hair cut (think Justin Bieber), I was hesitant to go too short.
(Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of my hair and it isn't great)
Last week I impulsively went into the first salon I could find and asked the new cosmetology graduate (risky) to cut it all. Although I am still warming up to this new do, I must say that I am rather enjoying the curls. Here are a few pictures Mark took on Sunday after church. Sorry the lighting is so terrible in our house. Also, Mark was trying to be artistic and after about the fifth picture I stopped holding still, so some of them are a little blurry.
Beautiful!! It makes me miss a shorter 'do'. You are just cute.
ReplyDeleteI love your short hair!
ReplyDelete