1.11.2011
Trip to SLC
The day after I finished the fall semester, Mark and I took a trip down to Salt Lake. It had been awhile since we saw Grandpa Ike and thought we could make a quick visit. While we were there he helped us make a few Christmas gifts. We had so much fun and learned a lot. I've already started planning a few belts for me.
The next night was the Christmas Concert with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. If you didn't already know, David Archueleta was the guest star. The lines were crazy. They always give out extra tickets for the concerts and never have a problem. Unfortunately they underestimated the popularity of the teenage pop star. People with tickets were turned away and the place was packed. Thankfully, because of Mark's parents, we were comfortably seated and ready for the show. It was so much fun. I love that Mark's family has made this one of their traditions. Nothing is better than live Christmas music from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment